How do I increase the field inactivity timeout?
To increase the field inactivity timeout follow these steps.
- Open the Print Audit 6 Administrator
- Select Copy Audit from the left pane
- Double-click the Copy Audit device you wish to edit
- An editing window appears, select the Timeouts tab
- Here is where we can assign a field inactivity timeout
- Once the timeout has been changed, select Save
- A prompt will appear mentioning the changes will erase any jobs not retrieved on the Copy Audit box, select Yes
- The Copy Audit should now be back online, and users will notice the inactivity timeout increased.
How did we do with this article?