How do I set up Copy Audit to prompt for different information than on the Print Audit popup window?
You can setup Print Audit and Copy Audit to prompt for different information. For example, you may want to prompt the user to enter whether the copy job is Color or Black and White on the Copy Audit devices but not on the printing popup window.
Use the steps below to complete this:
- Open the Print Audit Administrator.
- Create the fields and enter the values in the Client Custom Fields tab.
- Go to the Copy Audit tab and add or open the applicable Copy Audit device.
- In the Prompts tab select the applicable prompts in the order that you want them to appear on the Copy Audit device.
- Go to the User Profiles tab, double-click on the applicable profile (by default, it is the Track profile).
- Go to the Client Custom Fields tab and uncheck the prompt that you only want to use for Copy Audit devices.
How did we do with this article?