How to add Copy Audit Numeric devices across a subnet
- Copy Audit Communicator is installed on one subnet but the copy audit device(s) are on different subnets and the communicator cannot connect to them.
- The Copy Audit Communicator is not searching for the device outside of the local network.
- Install the Device Installer (Contact Print Audit support for a copy) on the subnet that has the Copy Audit device attached to the copier. Note: This will not be the same subnet that the Copy Audit communicator is installed on.
- Use the Device Installer to find the device and set the IP address.
- The Copy Audit Communicator should now be able to add the device successfully.
How did we do with this article?