How to add Manual Activities to Copy Audit Touch
The Copy Audit Touch Terminal can be used to add manual entries for tracking purposes. These activities are:
- Manual Copy – users can add an ad-hoc number of pages to be tracked as copies.
- Manual Fax - users can add an ad-hoc number of pages to be tracked as faxes.
- Manual Scan - users can add an ad-hoc number of pages to be tracked as scans.
- Postage – users can enter a dollar amount to be tracked as postage.
- Misc - users can enter a dollar amount to be tracked as a miscellaneous transaction.
To add any of these activities to a Copy Audit Touch Terminal:
- Open the Print Audit Administrator (Start Menu --> All Programs --> Print Audit 6 --> Administrator).
- Click on the Copy Audit Touch icon on the left hand side.
- Double click to select the “Copier” that you want to add the activity to.
- Click on the “+” button.
- Select the Activity from the “Activity” drop down box.
- From the “Pricing and Paper Sizes” tab, select a default paper size that the activity will be tracked as and enter a default cost. These can usually be left as the defaults.
- From the “Custom Fields” tab, select any custom fields that you wish to prompt users for.
- Click “Accept”.
- Click “Save”.
How did we do with this article?