How to automatically start the Copy Audit Touch Terminal in Windows 8.1
Please note that the user credentials will still need to be entered on the Windows Start screen before the Desktop will launch with the Copy Audit Touch Terminal. To bypass the Windows login, please contact your IT department.
- Go to the Desktop.
- Right click on the "Start"
- Open the "Control Panel"
- Click on "Appearance and Personalization"
- Click on "Taskbar and Navigation"
- Click on the "Navigation" tab
- Under the "Start screen" section, check the box "When I sign in or close all apps on a screen, go to the desktop instead of Start"
- Click OK. Close out of "Appearance and Personalization"
- On the desktop, Create Shortcut and browse to the location of the "pa6CAT.exe" file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Print Audit Inc\Copy Audit Touch 6\pa6CAT.exe"
- Open File Explorer and go to "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup"
- Drag the Short Cut you created from the Desktop into the Startup folder
- On restart and authentication, the Terminal screen should come up automatically
How did we do with this article?