How to set costs for different page sizes in Copy Audit Touch
How to set different costs for different page sizes:
- Open the Print Audit Administrator (Start Menu -> All Programs -> Print Audit -> Administrator).
- Click on the “Copy Audit Touch” icon on the left-hand side.
- Double Click on the “Copier” entry on the Copy Audit Touch screen.
- Double Click on the “Copy Audit NCA” activity.
- Click on the “Pricing and Paper Size” tab.
- Change the “Pricing option” drop down to “per page size”.
- Set the B/W Cost and Color Cost by the appropriate Page Size.
- Once finished changing the pricing, click on “Accept”.
- Back at the Editing Copier screen, click “Save”.
Note: Not all multifunction print devices support “Page Size” detection on walk up copying. If your copier doesn’t support this feature, then all pages will report as Letter (8.5 x 11) and setting different page size costs will not have any effect on copy job costs.
How did we do with this article?