How to set up the eCopy ShareScan Activity with Copy Audit Touch
- Open the Print Audit Administrator (Start Menu --> All Programs --> Print Audit 6 --> Administrator).
- Click on the Copy Audit Touch icon on the left hand side.
- Double click to select the “Copier” that you want to add the activity to.
- Click on the “+” button.
- Select “eCopy” from the Activity drop down.
- Select the authentication method from the “Authentication” drop down if any.
- Check “Running on same Terminal” if the Copy Audit Touch Terminal software is installed on the same computer as the eCopy ShareScan OP software. If it is installed on a separate computer, make sure this box is un-checked.
- In the Device name box enter the IP address or computer name of the computer running the eCopy ShareScan OP software.
- In the Port box enter the eCopy ShareScan OP cost recovery port. The default is 9325 for most installations of eCopy. Unless you are certain the port was changed, leave it as 9325.
- Use Custom Fields tab to enter any custom fields you want the user to enter information for. Please see the Activity Edit Window for more information on this.
- Enter the BW Cost per page for scans.
- Select the Default size on the Pricing and Paper Size tab. This is the paper size Print Audit uses to record the scans.
- Click the Add/Accept button to accept the Activity changes.
How did we do with this article?