- General Topics
- Infinite Device Management (IDM)
- Information Collection Engine (ICE)
User Management (UM)
- User Management error "Could not connect and verify your information"
- I've had additional Users/Embedded Seats added to my License but I still have licensing errors.
- User Management for Print Audit 6 Users
- Database Migration Tool - Use and Best Practices
- Print Audit 6/PCS Director
I've had additional Users/Embedded Seats added to my License but I still have licensing errors.
When additions are made to a User Management license, they will not be applied to the UM installation until the UM license is reactivated. To reactivate a licensing:
- Login to the User Management web application with administrator rights.
- Go to "Administration --> Settings --> Licensing"
- Click on the button "Activate".
- A dialog box "Activate via Internet" will appear with your current License Key/Company combination. Click on "Activate".
- The updated licensing information should be visible. Verify the "Allowed users" and Embeddeds are correct.
How did we do with this article?