- What product am I using?
- Where to Find
- Technical Support Resources
- Where can I find details about a Product Version release?
- External Ports used with Infinite Device Management and User Management
- How to determine the current software version.
- Infinite Device Management (IDM)
- Information Collection Engine (ICE)
- User Management (UM)
- Print Audit 6/PCS Director
External Ports used with Infinite Device Management and User Management
Depending on the product that you are using, you may need to open an exception through your firewall. Below are the hostnames and ports required.
The ICE software communicates with the host server for license activation and for uploading scan data.
Hostname: idm.printaudit.com or fm.printaudit.com
Optional Port: 80 (used by the ICE Update service to automatically determine if a new version of ICE is available.
User Management/Print Audit 6
UM and Print Audit 6 communicate with an external licensing server.
How did we do with this article?