- General Topics
Infinite Device Management (IDM)
- How do I reset my password in IDM
- Where do I find IDM Help?
- Counts/toner/non-toner levels don't agree with the embedded page for a device
- Why new "New Devices" can't be seen in the IDM Dashboard
- Information Collection Engine (ICE)
- User Management (UM)
- Print Audit 6/PCS Director
Why new "New Devices" can't be seen in the IDM Dashboard
New devices are devices that have been detected on the Site but not assigned a Tracking Level. Because devices with an assigned tracking level (Platinum, Gold, Silver) directly affect Dealer billing, an IDM user must have manage level rights assigned to them at the Dealer level to view them. A "New Device" alert can be used to notify other users that new devices have been detected.
How did we do with this article?