Message Variables in IUM
When defining messages or emails to send/display to users, you can use variables in the message. These variables are replaced with their corresponding values when the message is sent to the user. The variables you can use are:
- %totalpages - Total number of pages in the job.
- %colorpages - Total number of color pages in the job.
- %monopages - Total number of b/w pages in the job.
- %totalunits - Total number of units in the job. Units are different from pages only if you use a pricing option other than "per page" or "per paper size".
- %colorunits - Total number of color units in the job.
- %monounits - Total number of b/w units in the job.
- %totalcost - Total cost of the job.
- %monounitcost - The b/w unit cost used for the job.
- %colorunitcost - The color unit cost used for the job.
- %addedcosts - Any added costs accumulated from cost modifiers.
- %userbwbalance - The b/w balance left for the user. Balances can be pages, or currency.
- %userbalance - The total balance remaining for the user.
- %usercolorbalance - The color balance remaining for the user.
- %title - The document name being printed.
- %app - The application being printed from.
- %user - The name of the user printing the job.
- %printer - The name of the printer used for the job.
- %computer - The name of the computer the job came from.
How did we do with this article?