Ricoh Embedded Android (SOP) Support Checklist
The following documentation is required to escalate an issue with the Ricoh Embedded Android (SOP) Client. As the requested screenshots frequently can be problematic, simply vetting that the screenshots conform to the examples in this KB may resolve issues related to settings being changed or reverted. In the event that all of the screenshots conform, the last step covers generating the device logs.
1. Device Info (WIM > Status/Information > Device Info)
2. System (WIM > Configuration > System)
3. IPv4 (WIM > Configuration > IPv4)
4. SSL/TLS (WIM > Configuration > SSL/TLS)
5. Extended Feature Info (WIM > Configuration > Extended Feature Info)
6. System Settings (User Tools > Machine Features > Administrator Tools > Page 2)
7. User Authentication Management (User Tools > Machine Features > Administrator Tools > Page 2 > User Authentication Management)
8. Enhanced Print Volume Use Limitation (User Tools > Machine Features > Administrator Tools > Page 2 > Enhanced Print Volume Use Limitation)
- Device Logs – http://<IP ADDRESS>/web/entry/df/websys/direct/getSysInfo.cgi
- Select 1 day of logs
- There is little in the way of progress indication, when the logs are done, a .tar file will be downloaded.
- Along with the screenshots and logs, the Serial ID of the device that generated the logs.
How did we do with this article?