How to unlock the RAKv2
This document outlines how to unlock the Rapid Assessment Key v2. If the switch is in the locked position, the following errors may occur when the attempts to access or save data.
CDBQuery::Execute - unable to open database file
Unable to start. Error: CDBQuery::Execute - unable to open database file
How to unlock the Rapid Assessment Key v2:
- Close all programs on the key.
- Remove the key from the USB drive.
- On the side of the key, locate the write protect switch that has a lock and unlock symbol on it.
- Move the switch position the Unlock position as shown in the picture below:
- Insert the key into an available USB port on the computer.
- Launch the key.
How did we do with this article?